WiPa Granulators type G
The WiPa granulators of the G series are compact and robust machinery for size reduction of different products from the plastics processing industry.
The machines are specially designed for crushing of heavy and bulky parts, such as start-up lumps of extrusion process, thick sheets, thick-walled or solid profiles as well as foils and bottle waste.
Due to the easy and fast conversion, it is possible to process different materials, which is essential for each modern recycling company with diverse manifold demands.
The adjustment of the blades can be done while the current operation outside the granulator.
- Economical and energy-saving size reduction
- Universal applicability due to the easy conversion
- Low downtime due to the easy maintenance
- Robust bearings separated from the cutting chamber
- Wide range of rotors for every application
- Simple access to the cutting chamber, therefore, minimized cleaning effort
|Type||kW||Alternative kW||Throughput rates||Rotor and stator blades|