WiPa Extruder Type PME
The ever-increasing demand for high quality commercial and innovative processing of plastics, synthetic materials and particularly of its waste requires the advanced single-screw granulation equipment, conceived for optimal performance whilst keeping investment and operational costs at a minimum.
The WiPa PME series ensures maximum plasticization capacity and excellent homogeneity. This enables cost-efficient granulation such as compounding, colouring, alloying, filling, strengthening, as well as re-granulation. WiPa PME granulation equipment is universally deployable, reliable and flexible, ensuring a commercially viable solution for processing high-grade technical plastics and synthetics.
- Degassing takes place by means of powerful vacuum pumps
- Both cylinder and screw can be deployed for a wide range of processing applications
- Touchscreen control on the machine
- The equipment is available with hot die face, strand granulation, water ring and under water granulation systems
- Compact and modular design that can be expanded at any time
- The feed bush can be tempered and exchanged as and when needed
- The screw can be designed according to your requirements
- The cylinder is heated with long-life ceramic heating elements, thus ensuring optimal temperature supply
- Due to the modular system, the intake part is customizable to specific needs and can be added to or modified at any time
- All electrical and electronic elements are integrated in the base:
- - no unnecessary wiring and adjustments on site
- - compact design reduces the space requirements
- Extensive range of peripheral equipment