FIBRES, NONWOVENS, TEXTILES, RAFFIA
Requirements for recycling plastics/synthetic materials in the form of fibres and textiles differ from foil recycling, for example. WiPa offers a variety of solutions, either crushing of fibre bales, agglomerating of nonwovens, raffia and pelletizing of strips or fabrics.
Due to their excellent properties synthetic fabrics are becoming more and more popular. As for the production waste: It can be returned to the cycle of materials through the high-performing recycling applications.
The important points to keep in mind for a commercial and high-quality recyclate are:
- High throughput capacity, also for high-volume input materials such as baled PET or PA fibres
- Energy-saving systems such as the WiPa DGS System or our continuously operating guillotines.
- Decontamination of input materials from, for example, spinning oils in the case of fibres and moisture or other impurities in the case of raffia / Big Bag
- Slightest degradation of IV
WiPa equipment for processing of fibres, nonwovens and textiles
- Shredders – Shredding
- Granulators – Size reduction
- Continuously operating guillotines – Size reduction
- Washers – Cleaning of Big Bags, for example
- Dryers – Drying of materials made of plastic/synthetic fibres
- Plast Compactors, Agglomerators – Densification and production of agglomerates
- WiPa DGS – Densification and production of granulates
- Extruders – Pelletizing and production of granules
- Screen changers – Filtration